2.07.2008

Heath Ledger's loft on the market. Too soon?


Less than 2 weeks ago, we all lost a huge talent and a social chameleon. Now, the west village apartment where Heath Ledger "accidentally overdosed" is up for grabs. With less than 1% vacancy rate in the hottest market, this rental will be swept up at a snap of a finger (if not by the end today) and for just 25K a month. The price doesn't shock me anymore (even if it is half my yearly salary), it's the lack of reverence that gets to me. Perhaps I'm too superstitious, but a fact is a fact. The place will be haunted with Heath's spirit for a long time. Then again, maybe that's a price some people are willing to pay.

(as reported by New York Post)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding.... Believe me, there are quite a few nuts out there that would pay more than $25000/month just to live there because he killed himself there. but then again, what do i know....

Anonymous said...

And I always thought those looneys were crazy but broke. I guess there's some real money making loons out there as well. Wait isn't that Britney...

Design By: LunaStone Designs | Header Graphic By: Barbara B.