2.07.2008

Online Radio - Your Way

While at work, I can't always listen to music. There's a lot of phone calls and just running around. But sometimes, when I do get a few minutes alone at my desk or during a quiet afternoon, I like to listen to my kind of music. I have no patience for anything else. The problem is I can't use an Ipod or anything like that, so I have to resort to whatever is available online and free.

The best thing I was able to find was Pandora.com. It allows me to judge whatever song is playing, and if I say I don't like it, it'll never repeat it again. If you say you love it, it'll find artists and songs that are similar.

Their mission is "To play music you'll love - and nothing else."

Check it out, you won't regret it. www.pandora.com

No comments:

Design By: LunaStone Designs | Header Graphic By: Barbara B.