9.23.2008

Twins for Jenna and Tito


As the trend continues, Jenna Jameson and Tito Ortiz are also having twins. There's got to be something in the water, because I highly doubt that they, of all people, conceived by IVF. They're ecstatic about it, according to Jenna's myspace page.

Twins!!!!!!
Current mood: ecstatic

Yes everyone, I can officially confirm that Tito and I are expecting twins! I had my second ultrasound today and was greeted by two big healthy babies with pounding hearts. I can’t even express the extreme serenity that came over me once I saw my children inside me. It has been my dream to have children for an exremely long time, and I truly feel like finally… the time is right and god has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive.

Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud. He looked me in the eye today after our doctors appointmet and said “I’m the luckiest man on earth… thank you for having my babies”. I cried.

i have been spending my days on bedrest, not because it is doctor ordered… but because, I am so incredibly fatigued and nauseous. Its hard to drag myself out of bed some mornings, which is hard for me… since I am always so active! I have officially gained 7 pounds so far, and am planning on a lot more. I crave fruit by the gallon… ornages and pineapple are at the top of my list. Cereal at 3 am suits me every night!

Lastly, I want to thank all of you for your unwavering support. It means so much to me, I don’t think you even know. There are a lot of nasty comments from insensitive people, but in my state of incredible happiness… It doesnt matter what they say!

I love all of you!

JJ

via CelebrityBabyScoop

No comments:

Design By: LunaStone Designs | Header Graphic By: Barbara B.