Your essential Fashion Week Party guide...
1. Fashion Rocks @ Radio City Music Hall (Sept. 5, 8 p.m.) Beyoncé, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Mariah Carey, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. - For the chance of seeing Anna Wintour get her groove on.image by Patrick McMullan
2. Agent Provocateur/Lingerie Miami Cocktail Party @ Downtown Cipriani (Sept. 6, 7–9 p.m.) Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kate Moss, Daisy Lowe: In lingerie.
3. Intermix's Fifteenth-Anniversary Party @ The Bowery Hotel (Sept. 6, 9 p.m.) DVF, Proenza Schouler, the Olsens, and more are all hitting the private dinner at the Bowery beforehand.
4. Alexander Wang After-Party @ Cortlandt Alley (Sept. 6, 10 p.m.) Rumored to have a top-secret musical guest.
5. Rosa Cha After-Party @ 1Oak (Sept. 6, 10 p.m.) Vogue is co-hosting so expect designers, editors and lots of models.
6. Calvin Klein's 40th-Anniversary Party @ The High Line (Sept. 7, 8 p.m.) Eva Mendes.
7. William Rast After-Party @ Roseland (Sept. 7, 9 p.m. (after fashion show) Justin Timberlake
8. L'Uomo Vogue Party @ Barneys (Sept. 7, 6–8 p.m.) All the international Vogue editors in one room!
9. Purple Magazine Party @ Charles (Sept. 7 Night) Purple is the coolest fashion magazine out. Plus, current cover girl Kate Moss may stop by.
10. Chanel/Vogue Party @ UNKNOWN (Sept. 10, 7:30) Karl! Keira Knightley! It's for the premiere of Knightley's flick The Duchess. Hosted by Karl.
Bryant Park (Sept. 5-12) If you can’t get enough, (or can’t get in) just lurk around the tents at Bryant Park.
events via NYMag