7.15.2008

What Ballroom Dancing Does to Boys...

And I can openly talk about what ballroom dancing does to boys because I used to dance with them. Let's just say the concept of tightness transcends to the body and the clothes that adorn it. However, recent champion of Dancing with the Stars, Joey Lawrence, took it to the next level. From the image bellow, it appears he borrowed his wife's skinny jeans and that's her in the photo almost cracking up at how slightly ridiculous that looks. I'm all for buff men wearing things that will show off their muscles, in fact I encourage my bf to do it, he's got the shoulders for it. But skinny jeans, being all the rage in the Emo world, are just not there yet for masculine strong types in my opinion. Anyone agree?

I had the pleasure of meeting him at the premier of DWTS that season, and he was just one of the sweetest and most sincere guys. But these photos make me wonder just how sweet he is...


No comments:

Design By: LunaStone Designs | Header Graphic By: Barbara B.